FMS 1400MM T-28D V4 TROJAN SUPERSCALE ARTF w/o TX/RX/BATT YELLOW
The FMS 1400mm T28 is going to get its fourth remarkable upgrade after it was launched three years ago. The 1400mm T28 V4 is coming!
No matter whether you had an FMS T28 or not before, the coming V4 is full of surprises. First of all, the foam ratio has been upgraded from EPO 40 to the lighter and larger EPO 52, which alleviates the airplane's weight, without weakening the airplane. Moreover, the original oil paint which has an unavoidable negative side effect of corrosion has been replaced by the latest environmental water-based paint.
Let’s take a look at more upgrades below. The latest FMS multi-connector is also used for V4, which makes the assembly easy and simple while leaving the wires orderly and user-friendly. The 1400mm T28 V4 adopts the new design of ball linkage to remove the clearance and hit an accurate flight. The updated 4258 motor drives the power and speed around 30% higher. In addition, it could work with 4S, 5S, and 6S batteries to satisfy different customer requirements. Both front and rear landing gears are metal, with a shock absorption function for hard landings. In terms of construction and performance, the 1400mm T28 V4 is totally different to the old versions. It is certain that the latest version greatly enhances flight appeal. Don't miss out on this thrilling experience.
- New upgraded 4258-KV650 motor and 70A ESC
- New technology lighter EPO foam
- New water painting for environmental protection
- Shock absorbing metal oleo front and main landing gear struts
- No more foam hinges! Nylon hinge material on control surfaces
- Screw-in servo pockets. No more glued in servos! A bad servo can be replaced with 2 screws
- Digital metal gear servos throughout
- Ball links on all control surfaces
- Easy, single wire quick connectors to remove the wings
- Slide out battery tray for easy battery changes
- Wingspan: 1400mm/55.1in
- Overall Length: 1185mm/46.7in
- Flying Weight: Around 2450g
- Motor Size: 4258-KV650 Powerful Out runner Brushless Motor
- ESC: 70A Brushless ESC with 5A SBEC
- Servo: 9g Servo x 2, 17g Servo x 5
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 80-85mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 13*9 3 Blade Propeller
- Recommended Battery: Li-Po 14.8V 2600mAh
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: Yes
- Approx. Flying Duration: 6 Minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 1 hour
- Material: Durable EPO
- Package Options PNP
Please Note: This kit requires the following for completion: Requires Radio System, Battery and Charger.
No customer reviews for the moment.