ROC HOBBY P-39 AIRCOBRA HIGH SPEED ARTF W/O TX/RX/BATT
RocHobby has modified its design of the Bell P-39 into the Thompson Trophy racer, Cobra II. The 1946 race was won by Alvin “Tex” Johnston flying Cobra II. Being able to achieve a true airspeed of 420 MPH at sea level, it was simply unbeatable that day.
RocHobby has replicated Cobra II in its 980mm Series for those that want a truly different high speed aircraft to fly. If you love the warbird look and enjoy the excitement of heart-pounding speeds, this aircraft will satisfy both of your desires! With the stock 4 bladed prop, 3648 brushless Outrunner motor, a 4 cell LiPo battery and 70A ESC, the Cobra II can obtain speeds of up to 100mph. With the awesome 980mm Cobra II, you are sure to turn heads!
Roc Hobby Aircobra Features:
- Accurate livery in the Thompson Trophy Racer Cobra II
- Powerful Brushless 3648-KV770 motor combined with a heavy-duty 70A ESC
- Digital metal gear servos for maximum durability
- Rugged electronic retractable landing gear
- Flaps for easier landings
- Can be tuned (using an 11x12 2 blade prop) to reach speeds in excess of 100 mph (160 km/hr)
- Super scale appearance including hand painted pilot, authentic graphics, and four bladed prop
- Durable EPO foam with reinforced one-piece wing
- Wingspan: 980mm / 38.6in
- Length: 912mm / 36in
- Flying Weight: 1360g
- Power System: Brushless 3648-KV770
- Speed Control: 70A with 5A SBEC, T Connector
- Propeller / EDF: 10.5x8 4 blade propeller
- Servos: 9g×7 digital metal gear
- Landing Gear: Servoless electric retracts
No customer reviews for the moment.