- On sale!
FMS SUPER SCORPION 90MM EDF ARTF w/o TX/RX/BATT - ORANGE
The exciting FMS 90mm Super Scorpion takes inspiration from our popular 70mm version to bring you a larger jet with all the benefits “going bigger” can provide. The result is a feature rich rocket ship that’s easy to handle whether you just want to cruise around or shoot through the sky like a speeding bullet. Functional flaps increase your flight envelope even further. Wide-track landing gear offers stable ground handling and is enhanced with the incorporation of all-metal, electric retracts that include shock-absorption and large wheels for smooth operation from paved or grass airfields. All eight control surfaces are individually linked with a dedicated metal-gear micro servo. Plus, you’ll enjoy the precision and adjustability of ball-link equipped linkages.
The FMS 90mm Super Scorpion bolts together quickly; no glue required. Of course the light- weight construction with EPO means you can also count on a high-level of durability and performance. The power system utilizes a sweet-sounding 90mm 12-blade EDF system driven by a 3546-1900Kv brushless motor and 130A ESC combination for tremendous acceleration and speed when coupled with your high-C, 6S LiPo battery. If a twin-tail sport EDF has you excited about jet aerobatics, this Super Scorpion will not disappoint.
FMS Super Scorpion Jet Features:
- 90mm EDF & brushless 3546-size, 1900Kv motor
- Predator 130A ESC 10A external UBEC
- Durable, all-metal shock absorbing EP retracts
- Wide-track landing gear with large wheels for grass or paved field operation
- 12-blade EDF sound delivers an enhanced jet experience
- 6-Channel control with functional flaps
- Metal-gear servos provide precision and reliability
- Plug-in wing multi-connector makes assembly and disassembly simple
- New ball-style control horns and linkages for greater precision
- Easy, bolt-together assembly-no glue required
- Vivid trim scheme with environmentally friendly water-based paint
- Wingspan: 1148mm/45.20in
- Overall Length: 1319mm/52.93in
- Flying Weight: Around 3200g
- Motor Size: Brushless 3546-KV1900 Motor
- Servo: 13g Metal analog servo*5 17g Digital metal servo*4
- CG (center of gravity): 168-173mm (From leading Edge)
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: Yes
- Approx. Flying Duration: 4 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Expert
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
Please Note: This kit is sold in ARTF (Almost-ready-to-fly) format and requires the following for completion: 6 Channel Radio , 4 Channel Receiver, 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh Lipo Battery,6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger.
No customer reviews for the moment.