Gulfstream G650 Jet (Turbine Ready Version)
- Basla wood and Oratex covering construction.
- Paint Scheme on the Oratex covering.
- Come with the wing bag and UAT (Air Trap).
- Carbon Fibre tube plug-in for wing spar.
- Two Piece Wing.
- Carbon Fibre tube for stabiliser.
- Removable stabiliser.
- Factory preinstall hinges.
- One servo for each flap, one servo for each aileron, one servo for each elevator, one servo for rudder, one servo for front wheel.
- Dual wall tail pipe for 6kg turbine included.
- Strong pneumatic retract landing gear with brake, air tube, electronic pneumatic valve and all air kit accessories.
- Gear door and airbrake on the wing pre-installed in the factory.
- Navigation LED lights with programmer and wiring pre-installed in factory.
PIL240 - Gulfstream G650 Jet (Turbine Ready Version) with tail pipe and wing bag. Following items pre-installed: Air trap, cylinder for gear door and air brake, air retract gear, electric valve, voltage regulator (7.4V to 5-7.4V), electric switch, PY20AL servo, LED light.
|Wing Area:||1323sq in (8540sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||95in (2.41M)|
|Engine Required:||2 x 6kg turbine|
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name|
|PIL238 ~ PIL240||04||White/Gold/Blue Paint on Oratex|
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.